So, it's Halloween. And while that is an amazing day full of spooks and treats- for me, it's also a little nerve-wracking. And that's because I've decided: this year? I'm going to tackle NaNoWriMo.

For those of you that don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, and the challenge is to write a 50k novel in a single month. Crazy, right? I think so too.

I'm not saying I'm not going to succeed, not by a long shot, but I'm definitely going to try. If nothing else, I'll gain a bunch of writing practice and have a blast along the way, even if I do fail; and I'd count that as a win. I'm super excited for it, and I'll be working on my original story Cold As Flame, one of my favorite WIPs.

Hopefully, I'll gain some new advice from the experience to share with you all!

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog